Terms & Conditions
- Vacate your room by 10.00 a.m. on the day you are due to depart.
- Cancellations: We would point out that the cancellation conditions as listed below, will be applied 100%!
- Up to 3 months before the start of your holiday – no cancellation fees. Up to 1 month before the start of your holiday we charge 40% of the full package price; from 1 week before the start of your holiday we charge 70% of the full package price and in the last week before the day you are due to arrive we charge 90% of the full package price. Upon no-show or early departure, 100% is charged.
- Cancellation conditions: Austrian Hotel Regulations apply. In general, cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Travel cancellation insurance europaeische.at (http://www.europaeische.at/)
- Holiday shuttle, bookable at holiday-shuttle.at
- We would ask guests who will be arriving after 7.00 p.m. to let us know.
- Payment: cash, debit card, VISA or MasterCard
- Package deals can only be paid using a debit card or in cash.
- Dogs (on request only) EUR 15 per day (not including feed). Please bring your own dog basket and blankets with you. Please be aware that dogs are not permitted in the restaurant and sauna area.
- We reserve the right to charge for any final cleaning that may be required.
- Sauna area with Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabins, showers, cold room, relaxation room with views to the fantastic mountain scenery. Tea area with juice bar
- Solarium (approx. 18 mins.) EUR 8
- We would ask our guests to respect that fact that smoking is not permitted in rooms. Ashtrays are available on the balconies.
- Deposit: To make your reservation binding we ask for a deposit of EUR 200 per room, transferred to our account. Bank details: Raiffeisenbank Saalbach-Hinterglemm, account number: 45500, bank code: 35052, and IBAN AT51 3505 2000 0004 5500, BIC: RVSAAT2S052
– Ski passes available at Reception.
– On the day you are due to arrive your room is available from 3.00 p.m.
– On the day you are due to arrive your room is available from 1.00 p.m.